Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not the best way to start off the morning...

Ok so, this morning I was running late, as usual. Rushing around, trying to get ready, packing my bags for the day. Just as I'm on my way out the door...I step on a packet of Chick-Fil-A sauce. And it explodes everywhere. ( I guess it was my fault for leaving it on the ground...along with everything else I own...) ANYWHO...it literally projected onto the carpet, my towel (which was on the ground), and all my room mate's stuff ( her laptop, her book, her chair, her two jackets). Ok I wasn't just gonna leave with this Chick-Fil-A sauce bomb that had just gone off in the room so I wiped away all the sauce and then had to hand wash my room mates 2 jackets (because I didn't want them to stain) and now they are hanging up to dry in our bathroom. Luckily, when I got to class my teacher wasn't there...late per usual. I want my tuition money back for every minute that she's late!

After class, I got a chocolate crossiant and a chai latte at Au Bon Pain, and I noticed some Spring trends while people watching.

1. Sperry Top-Siders/ Boat Shoes


I've always wanted a pair...but when I tried them on they made my feet look weird. This trend makes sense since April showers bring May flowers!

2. Longchamp Le Pliage Bags

This also makes sense, and I recently bought two. They are hand because they zip closed, so your stuff won't get wet when it' raining, and they are also water-resistant, so again- your stuff won't get wet.

3. Leather Jackets

Now this makes no sense to me because leather does not breathe and when it rains it's humid and muggy! Ew my least favorite kind of weather.

4. Trenches


Classic, stylish and practical. I can't seem to find one that fits my upper body (which is extremely small) but I want one! So chic!

5. Double Baggin'


I've seen A LOT of people slingin' 2 messenger type bags across their body. It may not be so much a style thing, but a "I have a lot to carry" thing. Regardless...it does seem to be a trend this month/season.

What trends have you been noticing? I will post another blog with cute spring looks and an outfit of the day/week? soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment