Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is exciting

Today as I was out the door I saw Scott Schuman, aka The Sartorialist! I spotted him on E 10th Street in between University and Broadway! He was on his bike and had his trusty camera strapped around his neck. I actually stopped walking and stared at him. He was on his iPhone 4 and noticed a few seconds later that I had stopped to stare at him. He waved back but gave me an awkward look. I wanted to take a picture of him/ with him (is that dorky?) but I didn't have a camera or phone on me, so I went on my way, however very very excited. I wonder who he shot that day! Actually, I know:
 

Come on about the second one. Really Scott? It's not that great. It's just blah/ whatevs. I mean the lady with the red pants is pretty cool but the trench coat chick? I'm not into it. Tell me what you guys think though? Does she deserve to be shot by the Sartorialist?


Regardless of Trench Coat Louboutin Houndstooth girl.....thanks for doing great work Scott Schuman!
http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

That's my post for now ya'lls! Sorry it's short but it's 3:30 AM and I gotta gets me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment